|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||polyester, nylon, goat leather with DWR|
|Cuff Style||Over the Cuff|
A chopper style glove with a water repellent shell, plush tricot lining, and DK Dry™ waterproof insert. Tahoe also comes fitted with a premium leather palm for added durability and water repellency, and an internal heat pack pocket for when the temperatures at the top of the mountain take a nosedive.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Botanics (59% polyester, 39% nylon, 2% goat leather), Black (98% nylon, 2% goat leather) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable wrist leash
Warmth Index: 4 – Dakine gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.