|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||Polyester with DWR treatment|
|Cuff Style||Over the Cuff|
The fleece lining gives you a nice plush hand feel, the nylon/poly shell is durable, and the DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof barrier between the two. A PU palm helps with grip, and thanks to the nose wipe thumb panel and touch screen compatible fingers you'll spend less time with your gloves off in the cold.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ 60g ] (100% polyester)
- PALM: 89% Polyurethane, 11% polyester
- SHELL: 100% Polyester with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g Fleece / 400g Pile (86% polyester, 14% acrylic)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
Warmth Index: 3 – Dakine gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.