|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||Nylon and Polyester with DWR treatment|
|Insulation||High loft fill (100% polyester)|
|Cuff Style||Over the Cuff|
It's a solid performer in everyday big mountain conditions, and a top scorer in the bang-for-your-buck category. A Rubbertec palm adds durability and gives you sure grip, even on snow-covered boards or skis. The one hand cinch cuff closure is a time-saving convenience, and the internal heat pack pocket is clutch on cold days.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 400g ] [ Mitt 110 / 450g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
- SHELL: Silverton (65% nylon, 35% polyester), Azalea, Black (100% nylon) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable wrist leash
Warmth Index: 4 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.