|Conditions||Mild (All Season)|
|Material||GORE-TEX, Nylon, Polyester, Suede|
|Cuff Style||Under the Cuff|
This year we updated the Impreza with neoprene cuffs, for a better fit around the wrist and a two piece palm that blends synthetic suede and silicone for improved dexterity and grip. The Impreza mitt series features custom graphics on the back and associated PU patterning detail on the palm, while the glove comes in a solid black colorway with gray palm detail.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% Nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip (54% Nylon, 38% Polyurethane, 8% Polyester)
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 200g Fleece (100% Polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
Warmth Index: 2 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.