|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||Fleece, Leather, Nylon|
|Cuff Style||Under the Cuff|
High loft synthetic insulation, a 300g fleece lining, and DK Dry™ waterproof insert keep hands dry and warm for a full day of riding. A water repellent leather palm gives it a premium look, and custom pattern and badge detail on the backhand add elements of distinct style.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Spiced Coral (49% polyester, 45% goat leather, 6% nylon), Tempest, Botanics (45% goat leather, 43% polyester, 6% polyurethane, 6% nylon), Black (49% nylon, 45% goat leather, 6% polyurethane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable wrist leash
Warmth Index: 3 – Dakine gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.