|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||Fleece, Leather, Nylon, Polyester|
|Cuff Style||Under the Cuff|
The water repellent leather palm, knuckle, and finger panels add a premium quality durability to the nylon and poly shell. The DK Dry™ waterproof insert keeps moisture out, while high loft synthetic insulation keeps body heat in. Attached nose wipe panels mean less time spent with your mitts off on the mountain.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 73% polyester, 23% goat leather, 4% polyurethane with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable wrist leash
Warmth Index: 3 – Dakine gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.