|Conditions||Mild (All Season)|
|Material||Polyester with DWR treatment|
|Cuff Style||Under the Cuff|
Electra is our low-profile women's pipe glove with 100g Thinsulate™ insulation, a nylon/poly shell, and synthetic suede palm with silicon grip for added dexterity. With a nose wipe panel and touch-screen compatible fingers, you'll spend less time ripping and sticking the hook and loop closure tabs, and less time with your hands out in the cold.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSULATION: Thinsulate™ [ 100g ] (65% olefin, 35% polyester)
- PALM: Synthetic suede with silicone grip (54% nylon, 38% polyurethane, 8% polyester)
- SHELL: 100% Polyester with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
Warmth Index: 2 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.