|Conditions||Cold (Mid Winter)|
|Material||polyester, goat leather, nylon, polyurethane, elastane with DWR treatment|
|Cuff Style||Under the Cuff|
A 300g fleece lining adds a layer of plush warmth. And elastic in the wrist is combined with a hook-and-loop cuff closure for a snug fit that's easy to slip on and off. This is a hardworking glove that's built to be waterproof and durable.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 60g ] [ Mitt 110g ] (100% polyester)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 62% polyester, 19% goat leather, 11% nylon, 6% polyurethane, 2% elastane with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g Fleece / 400g Pile (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
Warmth Index: 3 – Gloves and mitts are rated from 1 - 5 based on the amount of insulation and lining materials. Styles with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation. At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mitts with a rating of 5 are the warmest styles for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.